Stupid Ear Fold

Kiwipete

corrective surgery has been going on for years.

*nods*

eyes, ears, teeth, skin folds,...all sorts of things .

:eek:

No way!! That's $%@!# up!

I also don't really get the ear taping either to be honest. If people want to do it, of course it's up to them, go for it, but it just seems unfortunate that WE project our issues to do with "perfection" onto them when they're beautiful the way they are. Just my 2 cents though, I think your puppy is going to be gorgeous whether the taping works or not.

Ummm no it isn't. If a dog has saggy facial skin that affects it's eyes, cause skin fold infections, to gibe it a facelift and correct those issues is not F%$ked up it is doing the best for your dog. It is not done for vanity it is done for medical reasons.

Woah....I thought it was obvious I was referring to having it done for asthetic reasons. \ I wouldnt have an issue with it being done for health reasons.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I thought I would give an ear update...

It wasn't long after my last post I stopped taping her ear as it just did not seem to do too much and honestly I got sick of doing it and worrying about her bloody stupid ear..

Anyway about a week and a half ago they swapped over FFS I thought it was somehow looking her though a mirror, gee it really looked weird... So since then they have been flip flopping and yesterday we had a pup with both Rose ears :) well it has to be teething that is doing it.... So maybe one day I will get home to a Bud Dog... :)

:laugh: :laugh:

Don't be too stressed about it, our Staffy does the same thing, for a month it was the left, then we had about two weeks where they were both nice, then the other one went silly. I don't mind though, it's very cute :D