2012 Agility Nationals

Vickie

Not sure if I have posted the link to this yet or not...

http://www.agilitynationals2012.com.au/

It is shaping up to be a great event, the biggest nationals yet!

As well as 5 days of amazing Agility from every size, breed, skill & speed of dog from all over Aust & NZ, we will also have stalls of dog related merchandise, media coverage and some great sponsors.

If anyone is interested in a stall or sponsoring this event, please pm me & I will pass on your details.

Hope anyone local considers coming along to watch :)

You have, but only in the Training forum ;)

Just thought I'd let you know that when viewing with IE 7 version 7.0.5730.13 (that's what the About tells me ;)) the drop down lists fall behind the pictures on the front page. So when I hover over the Competitor Info, I can't read the drop down. Not a big issue as I can get to the lists on another pages that doesn't have a picture under it, and it views fine in Firefox.

Hoping to be there, but not sure yet. One dog is getting a bit old and the other is getting even more feral!! :eek::laugh:

Edited by FHRP

You have, but only in the Training forum ;)

Just thought I'd let you know that when viewing with IE 7 version 7.0.5730.13 (that's what the About tells me ;)) the drop down lists fall behind the pictures on the front page. So when I hover over the Competitor Info, I can't read the drop down. Not a big issue as I can get to the lists on another pages that doesn't have a picture under it, and it views fine in Firefox.

Hoping to be there, but not sure yet. One dog is getting a bit old and the other is getting even more feral!! :eek::laugh:

Oops thought I had but couldnt find it.

Thanks, have passed that on to the web designer.

Lol at Polo...feral is fun!