Help Us Help Your Favourite Rescue!

huski

Hi guys

Mods please feel free to remove if this is inappropriate :)

We are running a competition over at the K9 Pro facebook page to raise money for rescue:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/K9-Pro-The-K9-Professionals/118920428118492

Simply post a pic on our FB page telling us why you love K9 Pro and we will donate a $1 for every entry to the rescue org of your choice. The best pics will be featured on our website and the winner gets to select which organisation receives the prize money (to be donated as a K9 Pro store gift voucher).

We want to raise as much money as possible so please spread the word :) The comp will be run over the next month so we have heaps of time to get loads of entries.

The winning pic will be chosen at random on 15 December and you can enter up to three pics per person.

Thanks!

Edited by huski

What sort of photos, Huski - do you want us to sneak over to K9Pro and get paparazzi shots of Steve in the buff with captions like 'I love K9Pro because he's a big hunk!'

:rofl: He'd probably just delete those.

Sounds like a great idea for a comp. Good work.

PMSL Raz I think that would be hilarious! Steve can't delete posts on our FB page because I moderate it so go for it ;) although Posting pics of Steve in the buff may put off anyone from liking the page in the first place so maybe not :rofl:

In all seriousness any pic you like of your dogs are super :) we love seeing pics of everyone's dogs so post whatever you want!

Edited by huski

:rofl::rofl::rofl: He'd kill me, Huski. I might put something like 'because he's much taller than the little Mexican fellow'

eta I'll see if I can get Pav Lova's little monster to pose today being the angel that Steve turned her into

Edited by raz

Ams any legitimate rescue is fine with us!

Anyone can enter, we really want as many entries as possie so we can donate as much as possible. If you run a rescue by all means encourage your supporters to enter so you have more chances of winning the final prize and increasing the prize money at the same time :)

It's a shame you have to use/be a member of Facebook to take part. Might be limiting quite a bit in the way of donations.

People are also free to post entries on our forum (link in my sig below) or by emailing me a pic and caption at [email protected]

It wouldn't be a competition if we didn't have conditions of entry :)

Edited by huski