Quick Help Needed: What Is The Spacing For Ankc Weavers?

megan_

Back in the days when I used stick in the ground poles, I made myself a tape using a piece of black webbing with eyelets punched 60cm apart. Then I used to peg it into the ground at either end, line up the poles with the eyelets and then remove the tape. Was quick, easy and cheap to make.

Back in the days when I used stick in the ground poles, I made myself a tape using a piece of black webbing with eyelets punched 60cm apart. Then I used to peg it into the ground at either end, line up the poles with the eyelets and then remove the tape. Was quick, easy and cheap to make.

This.....works brilliantly ????

Hey guys,

Check the free shipping again - I just went through my order, spaces included and it allowed free shipping.

It says the truck means it ships externally, but it doesn't say (from what I can see) that free shipping is not included... Correct me if I am wrong though....

This is what it says:

Note: Items with the truck icon are drop shipped from the manufacturer and will arrive separately from items being shipped directly from Clean Run. Check the item description for estimated shipping time.

And in the product description

Important Shipping Notes: Measuring strips are shipped directly from the manufacturer in New York. U.S. orders will be shipped via UPS Ground; Canadian orders will be shipped via UPS Canadian Expedited; and Overseas orders will be shipped via UPS Worldwide Expedited. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery in the U.S. and 2-4 weeks for international orders. Please also note that this item is excluded from any storewide free shipping offers.

This is compared to the 'not included notes' which is:

Note: Because of its weight, this item is excluded from any storewide free shipping offers.