Snake Chains - Extra Large

Kustali

Hi, i have looked but does anyone know where to buy extra large heavy duty snake chains for showing? I'm talking 32" and up :)

Peter from NFS who advertises on dol did have some, he breeds Mastiffs so you could probably talk to him about how strong they are. I use them on my Rottweilers who are well behaved but you would have to make sure they were good quality. The dogs that aren't so trusted get another type of check.

Also snake chains aren't bad on dogs that pull a little as the bigger ones are also usually a bit thicker snake but they are not good for dogs that lundge forward etc as that stress could/will snap them.

There is a Rottweiler Breeder named Heidi Youle, not sure if she is on Dol, you could probably get her number through the rottweiler section, she was rep/ selling some nice looking, strong collars, different link types and different finishes like bronze, gold etc. Maybe she could send you a list of the products she reps for as some of the collars I've seen are pretty enough to show in but still strong and I think they come with a guarantee against breakage but you could ask her about that.

If you have trouble finding her let me know and I'l try and get her contact details for you

Cheers Lee

Hi, i have looked but does anyone know where to buy extra large heavy duty snake chains for showing? I'm talking 32" and up :)

Peter from NFS who advertises on dol did have some, he breeds Mastiffs so you could probably talk to him about how strong they are. I use them on my Rottweilers who are well behaved but you would have to make sure they were good quality. The dogs that aren't so trusted get another type of check.

Also snake chains aren't bad on dogs that pull a little as the bigger ones are also usually a bit thicker snake but they are not good for dogs that lundge forward etc as that stress could/will snap them.

There is a Rottweiler Breeder named Heidi Youle, not sure if she is on Dol, you could probably get her number through the rottweiler section, she was rep/ selling some nice looking, strong collars, different link types and different finishes like bronze, gold etc. Maybe she could send you a list of the products she reps for as some of the collars I've seen are pretty enough to show in but still strong and I think they come with a guarantee against breakage but you could ask her about that.

If you have trouble finding her let me know and I'l try and get her contact details for you

Cheers Lee

http://www.petdirectory.com.au/?page=directory&listingid=1926&country=1&section=1

Edited by RL1

Hi, i have sent Heidi a message, edited to say it was returned, email i found no good

The ones i have are Ring 5, good strong chains but only 30" and i need bigger than that. The quality is great and def strong enough to hold a Mastiff just the length needs to be more to get over the head!

Edited by HANNAH