Call Name Suggestions

Nevafollo

Hi guys... thought I would pop this in general as this is where it will get the most hits :)

As some may know I have my first litter on the ground they are seven very cute pointer babies and it looks like I will be running on two to show :thumbsup: A boy and a girl!

So heres my issue I have a few great rego names to go with my theme but am finding it hard to come up with call names to match :confused:

My theme is "colours"

these are my fave names so far ( I have a few others for the pets these are just the ones im considering for the two show kids)

Caught red handed

A shot ov pure gold

Paint the town red

Out ov the Blue

Little White Lie

silver lining

I am open to other rego names but atm Im more looking for call names.

To make things hard my girls name is Kite show name Aspyre with flyin colours, and I'd really like to give them object names (Im not even sure thats the right term) but for eg I was considering Gun for "a shot of pure gold" it really doesnt matter if I can find names like that for them it was just an idea I had, another option was for names meaning White as my girl often gets the nick name Whitey :)

Sooooo if thats not all far too confusing does anyone have suggestions :laugh:

Use of instead of ov. Ov looks ridiculous.

Well I was told of isnt allowed, but am going to try both!

I checked the ANKC rulings last week regarding names and there isn't anything about not using the word of. Isaak is Twist of Fate, had they not accepted of he would have had a completely different name because there was no way he was being Twist ov Fate.

Use of instead of ov. Ov looks ridiculous.

Well I was told of isnt allowed, but am going to try both!

I checked the ANKC rulings last week regarding names and there isn't anything about not using the word of. Isaak is Twist of Fate, had they not accepted of he would have had a completely different name because there was no way he was being Twist ov Fate.

Yes Im going to try of and see what happeneds but if you look here it says Im not "ment" to use it http://www.dogsnsw.org.au/members/member-information/forms.html but Ive heard of so many people using of I am going to have a try!:thumbsup:

Silver Lining could also be Cirrus.

Not sure on the ov vs of thing. NSW didn't used to register 'of' but I'm not sure if that's changed. Can't hurt to submit them with 'of' as first preference and 'ov' as second!