Puppy Farm Petition...

westiemum

Whipitgood I haven't heard - mind you I've been buried at work all day and only just got home... any WA DOLers know or heard anything?

Bumped.

Is this where the RSPCA seized over 100 dogs from yesterday?

I noticed the facebook page in support of stopping this puppy farm has also disappeared, for legal reasons maybe?

Whipitgood I haven't heard - mind you I've been buried at work all day and only just got home... any WA DOLers know or heard anything?

Bumped.

Is this where the RSPCA seized over 100 dogs from yesterday?

I noticed the facebook page in support of stopping this puppy farm has also disappeared, for legal reasons maybe?

There was a segment about a puppy farm raid "in WA" on channel 10 news last night. Don't think there were many specifics but they were appealing for foster carers.

ETA: http://ten.com.au/ten-news-perth.htm?movideo_p=44242&movideo_m=165995

Edited by Mim

This latest raid was a different puppy farmer near Kellerberrin which was instigated by the local ranger and police . The woman had already been given a lifetime ban on owning dogs but moved shire and started up again . 51 dogs were seized from the property and I know one poor lab bitch started to give birth in the council pound .

The Bakers Hill * Dog Sanctuary * is a different place ........... I believe the page was removed as there is a court case ongoing at the moment regarding that place .