Sooky

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm loving seeing all the working line labs :love:

My girl is from guide dog lines and has a taller, leaner look to her than many labs. I think a lot of working dog associations/groups eg. Guide dogs, customs, assistance dogs etc produce lighter leaner labs if its just the look you're after.

I think temperament is also an important consideration as in my experience, working labs in australia tend to be much higher energy and higher drive dogs than some working types you see in the UK. Most Working type labs in Aus and the US are bred for field trials, where some of the working types in the UK are more all rounders and used only for occasional, weekend or recreational work and tend to be a little more laid back.

This is my black girl, Mindy

post-31284-0-94879500-1327488251_thumb.jpgpost-31284-0-47156600-1327488418_thumb.jpg

Wow she looking stunning I'd be more than happy with her :). I have managed to find two breeders I really like one whose dogs are Irish imports and the other ones dogs are fantastic uk lines so I am hoping something comes from one of those two as their dogs are stunning and exactly what I'm after :)