Dogs Nsw Australia Day Show

GoldenWei

It decided to ram just as the Tzus were about to go in.

Didn't bother my guys, with my older boy Carter (Beltzu Headline News) picking up a 10 point best of breed bringing him almost half way to his title.

Didn't bother my guys, with my older boy Carter (Beltzu Headline News) picking up a 10 point best of breed bringing him almost half way to his title.

Congrats Bel. Yes, it rained as the Pointers were going in, was pretty much over though by the time my longhair Wei had to go in though, not that it worries her.

congrats bel! I did feel for your breed when the downpour started, I was doing the anti-rain dance during Great Dane judging so that it would be dry for jap spitz :D I should have kept dancing - next time :)

I was in and gone by the time the rain came by the sounds of it. :D

Hudson had a great morning, first time in with the big boys in Minor and he picked up reserve dog challenge! So proud of him, I think he remembered what to do!

Wow - well done, thats great news, congrats!!

I was in and gone by the time the rain came by the sounds of it. :D

Hudson had a great morning, first time in with the big boys in Minor and he picked up reserve dog challenge! So proud of him, I think he remembered what to do!

Great job! I'm pretty sure I walked past you guys at one point while you were waiting outside the ring for sweepies - but was in a bit of a rush, next time I'll stop and say hi :)

Anyone ave group 2 results please?

BIG and RuBIS Fox Terrier Wire Ch Swd/Dnk Ch Foxtans Angle (Imp Swd)owned by Duval

RuBIG Soft Coated Wheaten Ch Silktrader's Jorga Brown owned by R Sinkora & J Moyle

Edited by Freckles