Nooooooooo I Dont Believe It......

Tenties

It's really incredible that $$&$ get quicker Rego whereas other wise it takes 3 weeks. I wonder how long the regular lot sit unattended in pile for someone to pull their finger out.

A bit off topic as it's not for puppy rego, but we've been waiting almost 6 weeks for a title application, where we'll collect once ready. So we called this week and were told it's ready but we can't come and get it until someone contacts us and that they're short staffed so it might be awhile :shrug::confused:

What the.......??????

Oh so they have changed, must say it was last year that I rang because I am in NSW and soooooo many Vic people were getting agro because I couldn't accept their entries for a NSW show with pending. As I also do a few Vic catalogues I rang DogsVic and they said babies can be shown without a rego number. Good to know about the change as I have a few Vic catalogues coming up.

I was asked by one of my biggest clients to call every person who had entered with reg pend and get either a reg number or tell them that they must take their reg papers to the office of the show sec on the day.

So I just discovered. Got a phone call from a Show Secretary this morning re a "Reg Pending" entry. Luckily babies papers have since come in and she is now "Legitmate". :laugh: I do feel bad about causing them to have to make a phone call though. :(

It's really incredible that $$&$ get quicker Rego whereas other wise it takes 3 weeks. I wonder how long the regular lot sit unattended in pile for someone to pull their finger out.

A bit off topic as it's not for puppy rego, but we've been waiting almost 6 weeks for a title application, where we'll collect once ready. So we called this week and were told it's ready but we can't come and get it until someone contacts us and that they're short staffed so it might be awhile :shrug::confused:

Yes we have been waiting six weeks too for a title certificate and we personally took in the paperwork so they could not misplace it as they did the last time we applied for a title application!! :confused::eek:

Well just an update, my friend rang the VCA and was told they only recieved the paperwork on the 6th :lie: , well it was sent the week before :( they told her it would be Friday but nothing arrived :(

My thoughts on the matter ....... If they dont want Babies entered in show's as * Pending * they should get there bums into gear and get paperwork done and back to owners/breeders so they can be entered in shows at 3 mths ?? my little fella was Vaccinated and microchipped at 7 1/2 weeks so he could be in the ring at 12 weeks thinking his paperwork would be back well and truly in time :mad not happy Jan.

Well just an update, my friend rang the VCA and was told they only recieved the paperwork on the 6th :lie: , well it was sent the week before :( they told her it would be Friday but nothing arrived :(

My thoughts on the matter ....... If they dont want Babies entered in show's as * Pending * they should get there bums into gear and get paperwork done and back to owners/breeders so they can be entered in shows at 3 mths ?? my little fella was Vaccinated and microchipped at 7 1/2 weeks so he could be in the ring at 12 weeks thinking his paperwork would be back well and truly in time :mad not happy Jan.

I really don't know why they are making such a big deal about not accepting "pending" for a baby puppy. If they are going to be all serious about it then they may as well join in the Challenge Line up. ;)

Me smells a rat ???? take long enough and maybe breeders will all pay the extra to get their paper work back well not this big brown duck ....gee they'd be rolling in it if we all caved eh ???????

Well if that happens they'll have delays due to the high demand! ;)

• 2 weeks later...