Rspca Dog Training Vs Northern Suburbs Dog Club

Cavstar

Hi All

I'm in a conundrum about where to put Lucy in for her training. She has done the RSPCA puppy pre school which I found FANTASTIC :thumbsup: They run a level one 6 week course close to my home (starting this Saturday) or I can take her to the Northern Suburbs Dog Club in Carine which isn't too far from me either.

Is there anyone that can reccomend one over the other? The RSPCA one is quite pricey but if its going to be better I don't mind forking out for it.

I'd do both, but then I'm a bit... what's a nice word for promiscuous?.... when it comes to dog trainers. I like to see what everyone has to say then find what works for the kelps :)

I did an RSPCA course with a great trainer for basic/pet obedience, then later joined a club to do agility. Best of both worlds :)

Depends what you want....the RSPCA course is a good course for teaching new owners the basics. Once you've done the 6 weeks course, you can do a higher level one, but there are only a couple of the instructors who do that one. Northern Suburbs is good if you want to go as a long term thing, and progress through to more involved stuff.