Kepala (vic)- March 11

Snout Girl

Hi everyone

Some of you may know that a monthly meet up is held at Kepala Country Club in Diggers Rest, Victoria.

The past few months have seen numbers lagging, and many meets cancelled due to lack of numbers.

Am trying to drum up interest so thought I would post in here as well as some people dont visit the social events section.

For all the info on the day, please see the official thread:

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/234417-kepala-march-11/

Its a great time for both humans and doggies, and I would love if we could make a big come back!

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Hope to see you there!

ETA: Anyone that comes can look forward to puppy breath, my little man Bruce will be attending ;)

Edited by Snout Girl

We would like to come but I wont know for sure until a few days beforehand. We have been once before about a year ago and had a great time! Lovely people and gorgeous dogs.

If anyone is in Geelong and would be interested in coming up together just let me know.

Depending on what day/time my boy is getting picked up by his new family I might try to come along with some of my crew.

Will probably need the distraction.

ETA: Depending on how flush I am and if hubby comes I might bring up to four dogs.. LOL, should help get up to the minimum :p

Edited by Lady of the Ghans

I'd love to come and I'm not that far away realistically, but I need to try and convince my dear OH to drive me and come along as I need him to get there :laugh:

I'll know closer to the date :)

From memory you live not too far from me - I'm in East Brunswick, happy to give you a lift if you want :)

Unashamed BUMP back to the top!

Not trying to be pushy, but if this is going ahead we need some firm commitment in the social events thread as I need to ring and book the run and pool for us :)

Head over to the main thread (link at top of page) and put your name down....you know you want to!

Unashamed BUMP back to the top!

Not trying to be pushy, but if this is going ahead we need some firm commitment in the social events thread as I need to ring and book the run and pool for us :)

Head over to the main thread (link at top of page) and put your name down....you know you want to!

I was going to bump this up too! I'm way too excited... :D

ETA - I can actually bring 2 dogs if we need to make up numbers. My old Mimi lives with mum but I can bring her along too, she'd probably have a ball.

Edited by Alkhe

Just bumping :D

We have managed to secure a booking from 10am 'til 2.30pm, with a couple of 30min time slots in the outdoor pool area! Only $10 per dog this month as the BBQ area was already taken. We'll be having a 'bring a plate' lunch. Hope to see you there!

:thumbsup: