Givenchy

TrinaJ

We have created a page in FB : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631425033#!/groups/219377118161513/

Its called Dog Lovers Against Givenchy.

Basically Givenchy head designer Riccardo Tisci has decided to depict the Rottweiler in very aggressive and disgusting manner and created a new line. We are asking for you to please join this page and make all DOG lovers (not just rottweiler lovers) aware of what is going on. On this page we have asked people to politely voice their concerns to Givenchy, Riccardo and all the celebrities who choose to wear these disgusting items of clothing and accessories. I have no comprehension of how this kind of design could be classed as haute couture…. It is definitely NOT good for our breed. Current celebrities sporting this range are Liv Tyler, Rihanna, Kayne West, Usher and many D list celebrities.

Images of the 'designs' are on this page and are quite vulgar and not helping ROttweilers or dogs in general.

Thank you for considering this request.

Trina

We have created a page in FB : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=631425033#!/groups/219377118161513/

Its called Dog Lovers Against Givenchy.

Basically Givenchy head designer Riccardo Tisci has decided to depict the Rottweiler in very aggressive and disgusting manner and created a new line. We are asking for you to please join this page and make all DOG lovers (not just rottweiler lovers) aware of what is going on. On this page we have asked people to politely voice their concerns to Givenchy, Riccardo and all the celebrities who choose to wear these disgusting items of clothing and accessories. I have no comprehension of how this kind of design could be classed as haute couture…. It is definitely NOT good for our breed. Current celebrities sporting this range are Liv Tyler, Rihanna, Kayne West, Usher and many D list celebrities.

Images of the 'designs' are on this page and are quite vulgar and not helping ROttweilers or dogs in general.

Thank you for considering this request.

Trina

I've sent a request to join the page. Was quite shocked to see what kind of images they are using on their clothing! I can't see the appeal for people to actually be wearing that kind of stuff either? :shrug: