Adelong Ag Show This Sunday

I contacted the Main Show secretary on Monday who passed my questions along to the Dog show secretary.

Apparently they are watching the grounds and are going to make (and widely publish) a decision on whether the dog section will go ahead later this week.

Personally I'd not be getting my hopes up. I reckon the dog rings were probably under water at some stage, if not still.

Wendy

Edited by Telida Whippets

Thanks Wendy

Apparently at this stage the horse events are still going ahead so hopefully the dog rings are ok too.

Dog rings are a lot lower/closer to the river.

Yes dog grounds much closer to creek, and the creek was really raging .... some great shots on fb...

We also had a cabin booked in the caravan park there.... not sure that's happening either ;)

Yes dog grounds much closer to creek, and the creek was really raging .... some great shots on fb...

We also had a cabin booked in the caravan park there.... not sure that's happening either ;)

I think issues with flood debris and the bogging potential will make it difficult to have the rings in any kind of fit state.. but await news from the Show Secretary.

Yeah, its a bummer to lose entry money but I'd rather be out of pocket than see the Show's books in the red and potentially more dog sections cancelled.

I think issues with flood debris and the bogging potential will make it difficult to have the rings in any kind of fit state.. but await news from the Show Secretary.

Yeah, its a bummer to lose entry money but I'd rather be out of pocket than see the Show's books in the red and potentially more dog sections cancelled.

I spoke to the show secretary this morning. At this stage the show will be going ahead.

I spoke to the show secretary this morning. At this stage the show will be going ahead.

Yippee :cheer: Hope they've got a tractor to unbog us if we need it. :laugh:

I have just spokent to the people with the caravan park and she tells me there is very very little damage at Adelong, they were very lucky. She says the locals are very keen for the show to go ahead and they are predicting fine weather for them....

See you all Sunday...:thumbsup: