My Girl's Urine Is Leaving Burn't Patches In Our New Lawn?

Dog Rocks do work when done correctly, I've found that when people don't get good results they are changing the water too often and hence losing the minerals from the Dog Rocks. Make sure you are using the right ratio of Rocks to water, only top up the water, if you really need to wash out the bowl tip the water and Rocks into another container, wash the bowl then replace the Rocks and water and top up if need be.

Hope that makes sense :D

You might be onto something Austerra. I am a clean freak & regularly clean their drinking water. Start again with fresh water & put the rock back in. Maybe this is where I am making a mistake. Will try your suggestion

Much appreciated. :)

Just bear in mind too that most dogs will happily drink out of the fish pond or a muddy puddle, maybe they get some minerals naturally that way, tap water is so purified nowadays. They really don't care if it's not crystal clear. :)

Dog Rocks do work when done correctly, I've found that when people don't get good results they are changing the water too often and hence losing the minerals from the Dog Rocks. Make sure you are using the right ratio of Rocks to water, only top up the water, if you really need to wash out the bowl tip the water and Rocks into another container, wash the bowl then replace the Rocks and water and top up if need be.

Hope that makes sense :D

You might be onto something Austerra. I am a clean freak & regularly clean their drinking water. Start again with fresh water & put the rock back in. Maybe this is where I am making a mistake. Will try your suggestion

Much appreciated. :)

Just bear in mind too that most dogs will happily drink out of the fish pond or a muddy puddle, maybe they get some minerals naturally that way, tap water is so purified nowadays. They really don't care if it's not crystal clear. :)

:thanks:

Will do. Yes you are right it is me who thinks that their water has to be at a standard that I would drink :o:thanks:

Dog rocks don't work for all dogs - just like not all products work for all dogs.

If you're using them correctly as per instructions and you've been using them at least a month and they're not working well then it's clear that they're not suitable for that dog :)