Spey Clnic 2012

Hi everyone. Just wanted to touch base to let you all know about the commencement of spey clinic.

Start date is 23rd April. Will run for 6 weeks til week starting 28th May. Will recommence 9th July and run until week starting 13th August.

As per last year, I will be able to take your bookings through DOL, or alternatively my email: [email protected]

We will have 9 spaces per week available, and ideally the list would be finalised by the Friday before they are due to go in.

I have discussed the clinic with the staff at Fernleigh Road Boarding Kennels, and they are keen to assist us again this year. The only concern they have voiced, is that we need to minimise the amount of time the animals are staying at the kennels. Basically, as you all know, there are limited spaces and if an animal stays an extended period at the kennels before and after its spey clinic visit, it will prevent them from allowing more animals into the kennels and into spey clinic. So you will just have to be mindful of the situation, and try to get the animals out as quickly as possible to make way for the next lot.

Price update: Please note the following price updates. These updates are due to the fact that all of our costs have been steadily increasing and unfortunately it has meant we have had to increase the cost of spey clinic as follows:

Spey: $75

Castrate: $50

Cat castrate: $30

C5 vaccination: $35

Worming: $4 per 10kg tablet

Microchip: $25

When you are booking in your animal, please confirm in writing what work is required eg. vaccination & worming.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to working with you again :)

Kalindi

Edited by kalindi