Anyone Heard Of Vanguard 5 Immunisations?

This is a series of 3 immunisations given at approx. 8wks then 10wks then 12wks.

Covers Parvo, Hep, Distemper but not KC.

I haven't struck it before but it would only be equivalent to a C4 so not sure if a further vax should be given at 16wks which includes KC or just give KC by itself???

Any info would be appreciated.

This is a series of 3 immunisations given at approx. 8wks then 10wks then 12wks.

Covers Parvo, Hep, Distemper but not KC.

I haven't struck it before but it would only be equivalent to a C4 so not sure if a further vax should be given at 16wks which includes KC or just give KC by itself???

Any info would be appreciated.

Would be equivalent to C3, I would have thought. C4 comprises the 3 core diseases + one strain of CC. C5 comprises the 3 core diseases + two strains of CC.

I don't have any knowledge of the vaccine you mention, sorry. But if you wanted your dog to be vaccinated for the one or two strains of Canine Cough, I'd be doing that as separate and I think to do so, it would need to be with the live vaccine nasal spray. But don't count on my information as I don't do this.

I'm not sure what the C4 is...

Here's a page on VanGuard plus 5 My link

Elsie wasn't vaccinated by her breeder, so she just got her vaccines at 9 weeks and 13 weeks (not 12 sorry).

At 9 weeks she got VanGuard Plus 5 (Canine Distemper, Adenovirus type 2, Parainfluenza and Parvovirus)

At 13 weeks she got that again, and got a Nobivac KC

Edited by DiscoDobe