No Longer Relevant - Please Delete Thread

I found these on ebay and have asked the seller to confirm size and material. If they are metal and not pathetically small I'm pretty sure I will buy them at only $10. I am happy to buy 10 for $100 if other foster carers or rescue groups also need some? You would need to pay me for what you bought though as I am poor at present with medical bills to cover and don't have donation funds coming in to offest against (I'm currently off work on unpaid sick leave unfortunately). But I will pick up and deliver around Brissie.

Let me know if you want or need one and feel free to spread the word with your carers as I wont be doing anything till after easter now and the guy has a few for sale. Here is the link to the items:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270921055814

Update - thread is no longer relevant as they are avail for a similar price at Sam's Warehouses at present!

Edited by Puppy_Sniffer

Sam's Warehouse? I've only ever seen plastic ones at mine before which is why I thought these were a better deal as they wont go brittle. The guy who is selling them has advised the bucket section is 140mm high 180mm deep and 220mm wide. Apparently they own kennels and bought hundreds of them and of course have way too many.

But if Sam's have them I will get a couple there. Thank you for the advice K&C!