Has Anyone Heard Off Or Owns A Sacca Wagon

hayleyc

Hi,

I've been looking at a sacca wagon for my 2 GSD's. Their made in the USA and cost $3000 plus postage, so i was hoping someone in australia has one i could have a look at or get opinion on. My dogs weigh around 40kg each so i'm thinking there big enough to pull me at 75kg.

no I haven't heard of them... I'll have to google

we were seriously thinking of getting a Regal sulkies one for a while.

I just ended up feeling way to guilty about the money. The guy was fantastic though even when we turned out to be tyre kickers :o

The correct spelling is 'sacco'. They originated in Norway so you could try searching for sacco dog cart in various european languages (use google or bing etc to translate) eg 'sacco hundevogn'. The will probably be pricey no matter where they come from.

Sorry the spelling is Sacco. I have been to the usa web site and it does have the price, i dont think the norway site is up and running.

I just want to know if anyone in australia has one and whether they like them. I doubt anyone in australia has one for sale and i'm not ready to buy anyway.

I did look at the regal sulky, they are lighter and cost nearly the same amount. Its was the way the draft is set up that bothered me a bit and if you leaned forward suddenly, it would cause alot of weight on the dogs back. I've had harness ponies for a long time, so i get how they work.

Want did the dog cart at the clearing sale look like, would have loved to seen it.

it had a pole attached to a trotting cart type seat with bike suspension... not sure i have a pic on this puter...

it was odd... looked like it was for a mini trotter... looked like it might have been injured at some stage.

had been used for dogs

google regal sulkys and look at mini sulkies..this link should work...

it was one of these...http://www.rjwalsh.com.au/mini/products.htm

this dude did the sale...

http://www.nickkirshner.com.au/

it was a few weeks ago at a place called kalkite if you wanted to chase up the cart. tell him a mad clydedale woman told you about it.. it did not sell on the day.