Entry Form

WExtremeG

Okay, complete newbie in this area...and I need some help filling out the entry form.

So what do I put for these things?

(the dog I want to enter is an 8 month old GSD bitch)

Entered in breed class Nos: ?

Entered in special class Nos: ?

Entered in trial class type: ?

Date of fixture (is this the date of the show?)

Entry fees (there's 3 lots, $10 sweepstakes $5 catalogue $3 I have no idea lol)

Members Subcription ?

Sundries ?

CHQ. No ( what if I can't write out a cheque?)

Think that's all...

Thanks

Here you go

Entered in breed class Nos: 2A

Entered in special class Nos: leave blank

Entered in trial class type: leave blank

Date of fixture (is this the date of the show?)yes date of show

Entry fees (there's 3 lots, $10 sweepstakes $5 catalogue $3 I have no idea lol)Fee for conformation would be $10

Members Subcription Leave blank

Sundries If you want a catalogue put amount of catalogue here

CHQ. No ( what if I can't write out a cheque?)

If you are doing sweepstakes then a new form would have 6 - 9 S/S in the special class place and price would be $5

Hope this helps

(the dog I want to enter is an 8 month old GSD bitch)

Entered in breed class Nos: ? If your bitch will still be 8 months on the day of the show then she will be in class 2A (Minor Puppy Bitch: 6-9 months) however she is also eligible for class 3A (Puppy Bitch: 6-12 months), class 10A (Australian Bred Bitch: 6 months and over - if she was bred here) and class 11A (Open Bitch: 6 months and over) however I would recommend entering her in her age class.

Entered in special class Nos: ? If you are entering in sweepstakes you write 6-12 S/S but NOTE that you must use a seperate entry form for this.

Entered in trial class type: ? Don't put anything

Date of fixture (is this the date of the show?) Yes, the date of the show

Entry fees (there's 3 lots, $10 sweepstakes $5 catalogue $3 I have no idea lol) If you are just entering her in her breed class then her entry fee will be $10.00. If you are entering sweepstakes the fee is $5.00 and if you would like to purchase a catalogue (listing all the dogs enteed in the show), the fee is $3.00

Members Subcription ? Don't put anything

Sundries ? catalogue if you want one.

CHQ. No ( what if I can't write out a cheque?) If you are paying by way of cheque write the cheque number in this section.

Edited by Aziah

• 2 weeks later...

Okay,I'm confused and have another question...

Sent of entry form the weekend before last, and recieved my self addressed envelope in the mail today with nothing in it. Where do I go from here?

Do I get my number on the day (and where)? What about the catologue...?

Okay,I'm confused and have another question...

Sent of entry form the weekend before last, and recieved my self addressed envelope in the mail today with nothing in it. Where do I go from here?

Do I get my number on the day (and where)? What about the catologue...?

If you did not receive anything in the envelope you will have to collect your number and catalogue on the day from the secretary.

Ask at the show where you collect your number.

If it is at Durack there is a permanent office in the main building, at other shows just look for the secretary's tent or as I said ask where.

Some shows do not require you to send an envelope.

Have a great day.

If you can't write a cheque, you can send a bank cheque, a money order, or you can enter most shows on OzEntries.

It would be so cool if you could pay via credit card, but I'm sure there's a good reason why you can't - probably too expensive for the show secretaries (not a complaint!!!!!)

If you can't write a cheque, you can send a bank cheque, a money order, or you can enter most shows on OzEntries.

It would be so cool if you could pay via credit card, but I'm sure there's a good reason why you can't - probably too expensive for the show secretaries (not a complaint!!!!!)

The majority of clubs in the NT allow you to direct deposit into the club's bank account. They provide the BSB and account number in the schedule, and they ask that you print out the receipt of transfer and send it in the envelope with your entries.

This is a great idea and I wish clubs elsewhere would embrace it. Makes life so much easier for those without cheque books. The one club up in Darwin that didn't have direct deposit was the only reason I got a cheque book! :laugh:

The majority of clubs in the NT allow you to direct deposit into the club's bank account. They provide the BSB and account number in the schedule, and they ask that you print out the receipt of transfer and send it in the envelope with your entries.

This is a great idea and I wish clubs elsewhere would embrace it. Makes life so much easier for those without cheque books. The one club up in Darwin that didn't have direct deposit was the only reason I got a cheque book! :laugh:

That might be something I will suggest our clubs start doing. Not everyone wants to pay the extra fees for Ozentries. HOWEVER that will fall down if the mailed entries never arrive for some reason, yet you will have already paid. Sets a bit of a dangerous precedent?

That might be something I will suggest our clubs start doing. Not everyone wants to pay the extra fees for Ozentries. HOWEVER that will fall down if the mailed entries never arrive for some reason, yet you will have already paid. Sets a bit of a dangerous precedent?

I have only had that happen once. I was close enough to home to be able to print off a bank statement with proof of the transfer to the club and bring it to show them.

I know shows in the southern states include SSAEs to confirm receipt of entry. If you don't get the envelope back, you could call the show sec to confirm that they didn't arrive, and could arrive at the show with new entry forms and proof of payment in hand?

Trying to cover all bases here.

Its not so much the proof, as you would have that, its that you would not be in the catalogue, which is a nightmare all its own for the show committee.

I guess if you allowed email entries to be sent as well, then you have covered yourself well enough.