Transport Help Needed

bel

Hoping some breeders here could help

I need to get a dog from Cobar NSW to Sydney within the next week for a mating.

He is an 8 yo male Shih Tzu.

Can anyone recommend a transport company or even a vet near by that could collect and send chilled seman? Or even if there is someone who may be driving part way to Sydney that could take him and I could meet you somewhere ? It's an 8 hour drive each way for me and I'm not good at driving long distances by myself.

Hoping someone can help

Regards

Bel

Thanks aziah. The owners own their own business so travelling any distance is out of the question ATM.

The said bitch he is being put to wasn't expected to come into season for another 3 months, which we had arranged for the dog to come back closer to her being due.

Indigirl,

I am waiting to hear from a friend who is driving back from Adelaide with in the next few days and may be able to pick him up on his way through

If that doesn't work out, I would love it if you could pick him up and bring him to Sydney with you. The Wednesday won't be too late for the mating as I usually mate her on days 10 and 14 and she produced 5 then 4 pups.

How long will you be I'm Sydney for?

Indigirl , if it's ok with you I'd really appreciate it if you are able to pick Lokki up and bring him with you to Sydney.

I'll pm you the details of where to get him in cobar and contact details for his current owners.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Regards

Bel