Puppy School Gold Coast Area

SpottyPuppy

Hi Everyone

I’m new to the world of DOL and recently got my dream puppy, a Dalmatian. She is 10 weeks old and obviously due to her vaccinations I can’t take her out properly yet so was looking for some suggestions for some puppy schools in the Gold Coast area. I am already doing basic training with her at home but just want to start getting her out and about.

post-45063-0-08947700-1335404751_thumb.jpg

Hi SpottyPuppy,

Sorry I don't live in the Gold Coast so cannot suggest a puppy school - but I just had to comment to say how adorable little Bella is. She has the cutest face ever!! :)

Good luck in finding a puppy school for her.

Edited by PennyLane

I've got a friend up there who goes to Malibu dog training. I've been checking out his stuff on Facebook and YouTube and he does some awesome work. He train cats too.

Check out the videos of the rotties and cat - love it!

Hi Everyone

I’m new to the world of DOL and recently got my dream puppy, a Dalmatian. She is 10 weeks old and obviously due to her vaccinations I can’t take her out properly yet so was looking for some suggestions for some puppy schools in the Gold Coast area. I am already doing basic training with her at home but just want to start getting her out and about.

Hello your puppy is lovely! I know the person who runs the puppy school at the Green Cross Clinic at Oxenford, she is very sensible with dogs and is a great trainer!

I've tried the one at Greencross Varsity and the one by Craig Murray (there are multiple locations) and I have to say I prefer Craig Murray's. I'm not an expert though. In all honesty the classes were basically educating the owner more than anything else, so if I had another puppy I would not go to puppy school.