Aussie Bulldogs

dee_alz22

You're right I am passionate about what I do - however I'm not convinced that what I do is what you think I do.

Part of my passion is doing what is best for the dogs and people feeling free and safe without ridicule or bullying to be able to challenge and debate and learn and teach. To agree to disagree and thrash things out without being bullied or castigated because you came at something from a different perspective. Dogz used to do that and I and many others learned more than I could ever say from it. Many great things started from it, many fantastic relationships were born from it and many dogs benefited from it.

Interesting you should say this because I well recall the amount of times you jumped down my throat in the castigating way because I had a different opinion on dog breeding, particularly in regards to genetics and heritable diseases.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right I am passionate about what I do - however I'm not convinced that what I do is what you think I do.

Part of my passion is doing what is best for the dogs and people feeling free and safe without ridicule or bullying to be able to challenge and debate and learn and teach. To agree to disagree and thrash things out without being bullied or castigated because you came at something from a different perspective. Dogz used to do that and I and many others learned more than I could ever say from it. Many great things started from it, many fantastic relationships were born from it and many dogs benefited from it.

Interesting you should say this because I well recall the amount of times you jumped down my throat in the castigating way because I had a different opinion on dog breeding, particularly in regards to genetics and heritable diseases.

Did I - Im sorry I have no recollection of that in fact I cant remember ever having a discussion with you re genetics or heritable diseases but Ill take your word for it = please accept my apologies.

Well I think the issue needs to be advanced.

But I make the comment guardedly because it is Troy's forum and his wishes must be respected.

I also see what must be his point that despite the need to discuss the issue openly I don't see how it could be done without raising armageddon.

Unfortunately a lot could be gained from much wiser heads but obviously the time has not yet come.

I had to talk a lady with a recent PhD out of getting a labradoodle where she would have been required to allow breeding access and surrender all offsring.

I mean for God's sake, ....

Edited by Tralee