Breed Breakdown For Morisett?

Thanks, just found the FB page.. didn't know they had one! Unbelievable, why say entries close on x date and will be strictly adhered to, and then say they are still receiving entries and that's why they haven't got a breed breakdown yet!

I wish they wouldn't do that. I know two people who wanted to enter, but didn't realise until the day before entries closed, so didn't send thier entries off because of the deadline stuff on the ad, and now we find out she's still accepting them up to yesterday.

She should of stuck to her guns, and sent all those who were late thier entries back - but of course then that's less entries isn't it?

She's usually quite a stickler for not accepting late entries, so much so that I had to hand deliver mine to make sure they got there on time! What's the FB page?

Hmmmm- wonder if the 6 and then 4 shelties entered know that they aren't going to get Challenge or BOB points for those shows.....

It is interesting seeing dogs entered in a breed which has a National on on the same weekend, within the 1000km limit.