Visitors Here. Dog Not Eating Much N Growling

It's a 4Wd, not a Nuclear reactor....there's usually a manual with instructions on how to change the tyre....

I am no 60 lb. weakling ,and am able to change car tyres, however I can not change a 4WD tyre - they are too heavy for me to maneuvre, and the wheel nuts are on waay too tight, usually , so I can understand folks not being able to do it ....however, that is why I have my RAA membership :)

It's a 4Wd, not a Nuclear reactor....there's usually a manual with instructions on how to change the tyre....

I am no 60 lb. weakling ,and am able to change car tyres, however I can not change a 4WD tyre - they are too heavy for me to maneuvre, and the wheel nuts are on waay too tight, usually , so I can understand folks not being able to do it ....however, that is why I have my RAA membership :)

I suppose it does depend on the size of the 4WD though. The RAA/NRMA/RACQ it's great to have these memberships, e.g. when we have met a situation that we can't manage, like when the wheel nuts have been jammed on with the hydraulic drills- but it's not always the case though, and I'd not assume I couldn't change a tyre without first trying. If it's a 2 peron job, maybe vistors could help, or they could give them a lift to the vet?

My Nuclear reactor analogy was meant to suggest that we can try things like changing a tyre, and the manuals do have instructions.

Waiting a few days with a sick dog is not a great idea though, as things can deteriorate, with dehydration etc, but hopefully doggie will be OK, fingers crossed.

Edited for clarity

Edited by Whippetsmum

visitors were out all day so couldn't help my tyre is fixed ill be takin her to vet today. im gonna try n feed her something different. she normally has chicken mince n biscuits so im gonna try chicken wings for a change cos she sniff around food all day n will eat a treat if u give it to her. can dogs get bored with the same food. she's been more herself last nite n drank lots.of water. as i have been wo busy with visitors i think she's felt a bit neglected.took her for a walk last nite gave her a long brush n she seemed much happier