Caboolture Ag 8th June (qb Long Weekend In Qld) Still Taking Entries

Classicyds

*** CABOOLTURE AP & I SHOW - FRIDAY 8TH JUNE - ENTRIES STILL OPEN***

Hi List,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Caboolture Ag is still open and taking entries. We have a full international panel, as listed below and we would love to see you at the show.

A reminder for interstate exhibitors who are travelling to the specialities for Queens' Birthday long weekend that this show backs on to those and that there is camping available at Durack Showgrounds and also at Caboolture Showgrounds. This will give you another Championship Show.

Judges are:

Mr D Tjahjono (Indonesia) Groups 1 & 7 & General Specials

Ms Elaine Ty (Philippines) Groups 2 & 4

Mr Bruce Jenkins (South Africa) Group 3

Mr Richard Paquette (Canada) Group 5 & 6.

Good news is that the cost is only $10.00 per dog.

If anyone has any questions or wants more details, please don't hesitate to ask.

I am available on Jason's Facebook page, or on email [email protected] or here..

For full details please go to the show schedule section on Dogs Qld website.

Many thanks, Nadia Attridge Show Secretary

*** CABOOLTURE AP & I SHOW - FRIDAY 8TH JUNE - ENTRIES STILL OPEN***

Hi List,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Caboolture Ag is still open and taking entries. We have a full international panel, as listed below and we would love to see you at the show.

A reminder for interstate exhibitors who are travelling to the specialities for Queens' Birthday long weekend that this show backs on to those and that there is camping available at Durack Showgrounds and also at Caboolture Showgrounds. This will give you another Championship Show.

Judges are:

Mr D Tjahjono (Indonesia) Groups 1 & 7 & General Specials

Ms Elaine Ty (Philippines) Groups 2 & 4

Mr Bruce Jenkins (South Africa) Group 3

Mr Richard Paquette (Canada) Group 5 & 6.

Good news is that the cost is only $10.00 per dog.

If anyone has any questions or wants more details, please don't hesitate to ask.

I am available on Jason's Facebook page, or on email [email protected] or here..

For full details please go to the show schedule section on Dogs Qld website.

Many thanks, Nadia Attridge Show Secretary

If people still have any last minute entries, please send them asap as we are closing the entries this week. Thanks to all of you who have entered. A couple of groups are still looking very sparse. :cry:

$10.00 to show under an international judge is a bargain, so please if you were thinking of entering shove your entries into an envelope and send them off. Ooooh don't forget the cheque and the SSAE for return of passes!! VBG...Nadia :o:o:o