Food Recall - Diamond Pet Foods

dancinbcs

Thanks Dancinbcs.

There was a thread last week regarding this as I feed my 2 TOTW I called my on line provider, Natural Pet Store who have great customer service & they got back to me very quickly & assured me that

the recall effects the Diamond Pet Foods Sth Carolina & all Canidae & TOTW dog food for the Australian market is manufactured in their California factory, therefore unaffected.

Must admit I panicked at first but it's all good I believe :pray: :)

Edited by BC Crazy

Dancinbcs

This has been posted and clarified already.

The affected plant is not cleared for export so does not impact here. Several threads already and the importers have commented.

Meea

Edited. f to say SNAP!

Edited by Meea

Ok, the expanded recall only dated yesterday, was posted on FB and I didn't see the other posts so thought I had better put it up.

Even if it is a different plant you would have to worry about a company that allows it's food to be made there.

Yes, I have had that exact thought lurking in the back of mind I must admit dancinbcs so as well as my 2 are doing on TOTW & they just love it, I am now trailing a couple of other brands. So annoying when you

think you have finally found the "right" dry food for your guys. Does my head in :crazy: I would go as far to say that my 2 look at least 75% better than they used to & their coats are just glowing but I'm just not willing to

run the risk of something happening to them because of what I have chosen to feed them. It's hard to find an Holistic Grain-free Dry Food . I am going to try Holistic Select Anchovie next & am ATM trailing

Earthborn Holistic Coastal Catch which they love & are doing well on also :)

Edited by BC Crazy

Oh bugger ! Just our luck. Down size the bag & up the price. I really like Earthborn Holistic as I do TOTW & am thinking we will be going between the 2. They seem to suit us the best for taste & excellent results.