New Club

Ceilidh

We still need 15 members (more is good) to get our new club up and running. The club will be the Southern Region Gundog Club and are hoping to hold 1 or 2 shows at the Southern Region Country Classic shows at the end of June each year (starting next year which is the SRCCs 21 year). If you live in the Southern Region and are interested in joining the club then email me your name, DogsNSW membership number, phone number and email addy to [email protected] You don't have to own a gundog, anyone can join!

Yes Helen, it covers ALL Gundog breeds and anyone can join, indeed anyone is welcome to join, but we need at least 30 members who live in the Southern Region before we can apply for affiliation.

Yes Helen, it covers ALL Gundog breeds and anyone can join, indeed anyone is welcome to join, but we need at least 30 members who live in the Southern Region before we can apply for affiliation.

Hi,

I have posted a note on the fb Pointer Group......as there are a few Pointer owners in your area......who dont use DOL but are on this Group.....Good luck

Hi,

I have posted a note on the fb Pointer Group......as there are a few Pointer owners in your area......who dont use DOL but are on this Group.....Good luck

Thanks SP... we are really keen to get this underway...