When Ivy Met Indie

Guest english.ivy

Guest english.ivy

A few months ago I randomly met a girl through the Belgian Shepherd page on facebook. She lived in New Zealand and owned a young Belgian Shepherd. Turns out she and her hubby were moving to Perth and the rest is history.

We've become very good friends :)

This is the first meeting just the Belgians hung out, all the other times my English Pointer came along for a play. So I took advantage of no playful Badger and took some photos of 'the girls'.

Indie is such a sweet little girl, so cuddly. She has only just turned 12 months old, so is still a baby. Her mum is searching for a breeder in Australia to add another Belgian to the pack. Can't wait to have puppy cuddles in the near future!

IvyandIndie007.jpg

IvyandIndie016-1.jpg

IvyandIndie013.jpg

Edited by english.ivy

Guest english.ivy

That's great! How fabulous that both you and Ivy have made new friends!!!! :D

Aww they are both gorgeous!

I have missed seeing photos of you lovely dogs :)

Thanks :) I haven't taken any photos for ages so it's good to have some new photos of Ivy!

Guest english.ivy

What beautiful dogs! :love:

Midniara breeds/shows Belgians (forgive me if you already knew that). :)

Hehe .. Ivy is Midniara Black Ivory

Ohmigosh they are just the best looking pair of dogs :love: :love:

I'm pretty sure our next dog will be a Belgian, although quite a few years down the track yet :D Until then I'm just gonna admire these handsome devils, 'kay? :p

Guest english.ivy

Thanks :) They're an awesome pair of dogs. We both adore our Belgians hehe. Will be interesting when Ash gets her male Terv, as she is planning. She wants a grey male, so will be a trio of Belgians of all different colours!

Have more photos, just need to re-size.

Guest english.ivy

I'm pretty sure our next dog will be a Belgian, although quite a few years down the track yet :D Until then I'm just gonna admire these handsome devils, 'kay? :p

Oooo get a Belgian! Are you SoR or NoR?

eta

IvyandIndie026.jpg

IvyandIndie001.jpg

IvyandIndie042.jpg

Edited by english.ivy

Guest english.ivy

Seeing the two head close-ups .. they both look really different. I much prefer the slimmer head of Ivy.

Oooo get a Belgian! Are you SoR or NoR?

Very SoR!

I've already got Midniara to agree to help us find one when the time is right :p And if she happens to have a litter on the ground when we're ready, well..... I might be bugging the hell out of her for a Groen! :D

Guest english.ivy

Ivy is the Groenendael [pure black] .. my girl

Indie is the Tervuren .. my friends girl

Guest english.ivy

Very SoR!

I've already got Midniara to agree to help us find one when the time is right :p And if she happens to have a litter on the ground when we're ready, well..... I might be bugging the hell out of her for a Groen! :D

Hehe Midniara Belgians are the best :)

The Terv owner lives very SoR too and I'm down there nearly every Saturday.

Hehe Midniara Belgians are the best :)

The Terv owner lives very SoR too and I'm down there nearly every Saturday.

:)

Ooooh maybe I'll see her Terv about on our travels then :love:

I'm almost certain I saw a pair of Tervs outside a pet supply store in Port Kennedy a couple of months ago (although I couldn't get a good look), it was all I could do not to run over like a 10-year-old and ask to pat them! :o