Working Dog Club Of Victoria

kezziahgsd

Dillon was one - a private photographer, you can find him on face book - a friend of Tony Wills. I'll see if I can ind out more.

I love you thank you! Lol laugh.gif

Shucks-thank you*blush*

Look up Dylan Edgar on Facebook his profile picture is of a Pherro hound (spelling?) Send him a message and say Jean told you to get in touch. He did take heaps of photos of the working dogs on Saturday.

biggrin.gif I messaged him on Monday after your message - I'll let him know it was Jean who sent me!

Can anyone tell me who the photographers were on the day? I'm desperate for some ringside photos!

I have some photos of the white Swiss girl in group line up.

REALLY??!!! I would love to see them especially if they were the ones from the Minor Group Class!

I'll PM you. Thanks so much!

Thanks for a good show guys :) It was certainly different conditions to what we are used to in WA :rofl: I was very happy with how all my dogs coped with the grounds although my little kelpie girl got spooked by something in the Baby line up so didnt want to stand :( Oh well you get that :laugh:

And very very happy with all "my" dogs (ie the ones I prep and show but don't necessarily own :laugh: )winning their initial class then Miss Anikka going on to get rBCC Lappy and Puppy in Show :thumbsup: Lovely big sash for her owner to take home as well as the money (which bought more towels... :o )