Scissor Storage

I was very fortunate to receive two very expensive pairs of grooming scissors for my birthday. I keep all my grooming equipment in a grooming box so it is easily accessible at shows. What would be the right was to store the scissors...shoudl I make a pouch with a seperate section for each pair or are they ok being put into one of the pouchy bits of the grooming box?

My scissors came in shaped plastic pouches and I have always kept them all in their pouches. But I keep the expensive ones on the grooming shelves at home!!!

Depending on the size of your scissors maybe you could buy a cheap set of pens or something that come in one of those plastic fold-over pouches and use that for your scissors? You want something that will stop them rubbing against other scissors, combs, knives etc.so using a pouch in the grooming box is a risk if anyone else has access (or even you after a glass or two :D ) and shoves a $10 comb in a pouch and blunts your $150 scissors...

i have a purpose made roll that holds several pairs of scissors in individual slots. I also tend not to take expensive scissors to shows incase someone borrows them or they get dropped