Help Needed With A Breed Club Dilema

Blakbelgian

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone out there that may have some time on their hands at the moment, perhaps due to injury or illness. Or just bored.

Our breed club's magazine editor is too busy that they can not finish putting the next issue of our magazine together.

I have approached other members but they can't help.

It is half completed using Microsoft Word double sided. There's not many photos to be included.

I can email all items that need to go in and you can ph me if you have questions.

Will also email you previous edition so you get the idea.

Doesn't have to be flash, we need it completed as many members are upset over this delay & I don't blame them.

I hope someone out there can help.

Thank you

BB

If you haven't found anyone let me know by PM and I'll share emails etc. I've just been doing our club one and am in the groove of it all. Wouldn't be super flash as I'm a bit new to it. But I can send you my recent one as an example if you like.

BB,

When do you require finished by??? I may be able to help if there are a couple of days available?? and do you want it as electronic version or hard copy (printed) for sending out.

Wayne (Wayrod)

Edited by wayrod

Thank you to the both of you. I will be in touch.

We now send our magazine via a PDF document via email for those that want it that way and some still want it

by snail mail.

Not after anything flash just something readable & informative to the members.

BB