Adelaide Photographers ?

Parkeyre

Is there anyone here interested in doing some photography work for me in October for a couple of hours? I have a litter of 7 Australian Shepherds and their mother (and all their owners) getting together in Adelaide to celebrate the litter's first birthday.

I hope to have some nice digital photos to keep (and forward to each dogs' families) with all the dogs together (lined up etc) as well as lots of playful fun ones with tennis balls, kong toys and some doggie (an human) birthday cakes.

I have a date planned but as of yet no venue (not an Adelaide resident) so need to find a pretty cool fenced in dog friendly area that's not got too much going on on a Saturday Morning and wouldn't mind being bombarded with eight fluffy Aussies and their human posse. Would also prefer picnic table and some seating as there will be some children present.

Please email me at [email protected] for more information and to talk about prices. Thankyou so much lovely DOLers.

Bonnie.

The place we normally meet for DOL meets would possibly work for you Parkeyre. Its fairly central - located near the city. Its not super huge but its fenced and there are picnic tables (a BBQ) and even kids play equipment.

ETA. However its probably not the most brilliant venue as far as photography is concerned. Its got lots of trees so has dappled shade.

Edited by ness

Thanks guys!

All of the dogs have fantastic recall apart from one who likes to test authority now and again, but has never gone far. None if the dogs know what jumping is either, thankfully. ;) when i get home tonight; I'll get on google satellite and street views and have a look at the two spots mentioned.

Thanks!