International Travel

Monah

Another vote for Wayrod. I went to him after so many here recommended him. I called Dogtainers 5 times and they were always going to call me back. I was organizing to drive to Sydney to collect the dogs until Wayrod sorted things out.

Last year I sent two precious babies overseas, with Dogtainers and Animal Air: http://www.animalair.com.au/contact.html Both were fantastic. But Animal Air came out ever so slightly on top. If I was paying I would go with them every time. Both were like leaving my dog in the care of a trusted friend.

Boh my young boys hopped off their planes just as, if not more cheerful than when they hopped on. They flew to South Africa and Hawaii so were lucky to have no quarantine requirements at the other end. They had long trips but have never looked back, and settled into life in a new country with amazing ease.

edit to add link

Edited by Alyosha

I have used Animal Travel the last 3 times for interstate but they do international & many other breeders highly recommended them. There is one in every state, internet search them, they have websites. Costs & service are so variable for the same thing.

Funny that you love the UK. 2 visits to my mum in the last few years made me love Australia more, I hated it & could not live there unless it was in a small village like my sister or a very affluent area, maybe. So many people & so crammed.