Free To Cat Or Small Dog In Rescue

Hi everyone,

I have the following available to any rescue animals needing it:

*Hills l/d feline hepatic support biscuits (most of a small bag) - suitable for cat only

*Denosyl (around 10-20) tablets - liver support/treatment - suitable for cat or small dog

*Ursodiol (at least 10 tablets) - liver support/treatment - helps with bile elimination - suitable for cat or small dog

*Prednisilone (5-10 tablets) - corticosteroid - suitable for cat or dog - dose would vary if dog not small

*Liver support chinese herbal mixture - medication and gelatine capsules - would need to give you contact of the wholistic vet (who is a normal vet also) to see if appropriate treatment for your case also and dose needed

I do have antibiotcs and milk thistle but they can be used foster animals in care currently or in the near future. I can also use the hills biscuits on my normal cat if no-one else wants them (will do no harm) but hate to waste speciliased biscuits if someone is already having to buy them.

If you are already under vet prescription for any of the above drugs for a dog or cat and are buying them anyway, please feel free request them. They have already been dispensed so can't be returned and I would hate to see them wasted as there is over $100 worth of food/tablets there that could help an animal that needs it.

Please feel free to cross post to other forums including cat forums.

Andrea

0401 347 058 (evenings or weekend please)