Anyone Heard From Emmachelsey?

Have any other rescues heard back from 'emmachelsey' in regards to honouring donations that were pledged in the Urgent rescues? She hasn't posted since June 12 and I've sent two PM's in regards to an $80 donation for one of our boys. She may be sick or unable to access the internet for some reason, there's been nothing posted by her in the threads she was previously very active in, my messages say they haven't been read and there's no email address listed in her profile so I have no other way to contact her. Has anyone else been in touch with emmachelsey or had donations honoured?

Is she donating to you or are you donating to her? Your post isn't clear. My advice is that if she is donating to you and you haven't heard anything, forget about it. If she hasn't paid by now then either something's happened or she doesn't intend to pay.

Is she donating to you or are you donating to her? Your post isn't clear. My advice is that if she is donating to you and you haven't heard anything, forget about it. If she hasn't paid by now then either something's happened or she doesn't intend to pay.

Sorry, she was donating. She'd pledged donations for quite a few dogs in the urgent section. I'm used to people promising and not following through so I'm not waiting for the money, I just wondered if anyone else has had their donations honoured from this member?

I just wondered if anyone else has had their donations honoured from this member?

We never received our pledge. But I didn't see it until after the dog was in our care and didn't follow it up either.

If you're on Facebook, she's quite often on the Renbury Page. You might be able to message her? :)

I just wondered if anyone else has had their donations honoured from this member?

We never received our pledge. But I didn't see it until after the dog was in our care and didn't follow it up either.

If you're on Facebook, she's quite often on the Renbury Page. You might be able to message her? :)

Could you PM me her facebook name please PlanB?