Where To Buy Kong Toys In Perth - Best Prices?

spikey

My girl LOVES her Kong toys over and above any of the other toys we've ever tried her with - unfortunately her large Kong Biscuit Ball is starting to perish and needs to be replaced. Any suggestions where the best place in Perth (preferably NOR) - price-wise - would be to buy one of these, or even Kong Classics if I can't get the Biscuit Ball. I've always found City Farmers and the like to be a bit of a rip-off, and the Kmarts near us have very little in the way of pet stuff these days. Has anyone been into Big W lately and has any idea what their range/prices would be like? Won't get a chance to get to the shops until Thursday, so I thought I'd ask our knowledgeable DOLers in the meantime!

Have had a look online, but postage for Kongs would probably put them over and above store prices by the look of it (unless someone knows of a a good online shop?).

Would be grateful for any suggestions/info.

Guest english.ivy

Spikey, I need a couple of Kongs. Do you want to share the postage to Perth? I live NOR too.

I also looked in the shops and they're sooo expensive.

Big W only has small ones, too small for my dogs :(

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Good idea english.ivy - I was actually talking about it at work today, and one woman said she'd bought "one of those Kong things" but her dog doesn't like it and won't play with it - I'm not sure which one she's actually bought or what size it is, so she's going to bring it in for me to look at and and if it's suitable, I'll be able to buy it off her at a reduced price! If not, I'll let you know and we'll look at putting an order in :)

It turned out to be a Kong Classic AND the right size - my girl already has two of them, and loves chucking them around, so that worked out well! I'll still keep an eye out around the place though and see if I can spot any of the Kong range at a decent price for anyone else who's looking.

Please let me know if you seen them cheap!

Hey all, I get all my dog's toys from Amazon. Ordered $70 worth the other day (Kongs, Nylabones, treat ball, ZoomGroom, Babble Ball) and postage was under $10. As long as you make sure the toys are being posted from amazon.com and not another shop, postage is usually dirt cheap and for larger orders it's much cheaper than you'll ever find in a shop in Perth.

Guest english.ivy

How did you get cheap postage? I'm playing around with Amazon and the postage is over $20.

Says, sold by Amazon Export Sales, Inc.