Best Tool To Groom A Jrt?

Maui typically sheds his body weight every day... I was just wondering if grooming him with a specific brush etc.. would help in cutting back the amount he sheds at all? He is a smoothcoat....

I love him to bits but having to vaccume every day!!! The dog sheds more then I do! :)

Maui typically sheds his body weight every day... I was just wondering if grooming him with a specific brush etc.. would help in cutting back the amount he sheds at all? He is a smoothcoat....

I love him to bits but having to vaccume every day!!! The dog sheds more then I do! :)

I can feel your pain, I got 2 of them, although the rough one seems to shed a lot more than the smooth one.

The only tool I found that helps is the Roboking vacuum cleaner every morning!:) Not a grooming tool though.

zoom groom! They're great! although I need to replace mine cos it got lost...or chewed

Oh by zoom groom I mean the rubber one not the slicker kind

I tried the Zoom Groom. It works great specially on Ares who is a rough one. On the smooth one, although it still losen the hairs, they all fall on the ground (or your lap) instead of sticking to the brush. To be used outside or get the vaccum cleaner ready. Anyway Ares is the worst offender by far so it is all good. Thanks.

Edited by Sylvie