Grooming Equipment

Remarkabull

I recently decided that I would like to start a grooming business (I have done it before, working for others) and given my current location I will have to get everything online. I already have a hydro bath and just wanted some suggestions from those in the know for websites that have good quality equipment at reasonable prices? Also, in particular I would like advice on what dryer to buy. I'll be doing this from home so would need something as quiet as possible buy still powerful enough to do a good job.

TIA

Dobes

I like clipper world too.

Dryers are a personal preference I have a Simpson Supajet and I just love it. It is not a force dryer but I found with the amount of small dogs you do in a grooming business it has been really good as a lot of small dogs hate the force dryers. Mine is nearly 15 years old and I have never had a problem with it. Having said that I would like to get an Oldfield one day to help dry the Goldens quicker and then finish with the Simpson.

Edited to add: I also like my dryers to be on a stand so I can have one hand on the dog and the other brushing.

Edited by Crazy Daisy