All Breeds Show Sunday 22nd July Kcc Park Victoria

booge

Just wondering if anyone knows what time the All breeds show starts and finishes Sunday? Would I be safe to assume that "All breeds" will be there?

Want to check out a few different breeds...never been to a show before.

Just wondering if anyone knows what time the All breeds show starts and finishes Sunday? Would I be safe to assume that "All breeds" will be there?

Want to check out a few different breeds...never been to a show before.

hi booge most shows start about 9am :) what breeds are you thinking of looking at???

Dobermann, Bullmastiff and Amstaff....maybe a Ridgie. Just love having so many dogs in one place to check out.

ok well I would suggest you get there about 9am, as Amstaff, Bullmastiff will be on just after 9am :)

Booge, I believe they're inside tomorrow. If you go to the far end near where all the German Shepards will be training, just inside the doors there is a room with windows, if you're lost ask there for some help as the show sec will probably be there along with a few other people helping out. Some of those dogs will be in different rings as they aren't all the same group but the people in the little office will point you in the right place. :thumbsup: Have fun!

Well as fate would have it, I got there late thanks to being woken to a leaking toilet which had to be fixed!! Got there about 11am, unfortunately none of the dogs I wanted to see were still there.