Noztonoz Sof-krate

Lab_Rat

Has anyone found an Australian supplier for replacement covers for the above dog crates??? I have found one place in the US, but thought finding one in Aus would be cheaper postage

Maybe contact Rudducks as they are the Australian distributor, they may be able to arrange a special order through a store local to you.

Has anyone found an Australian supplier for replacement covers for the above dog crates??? I have found one place in the US, but thought finding one in Aus would be cheaper postage

Maybe contact Rudducks as they are the Australian distributor, they may be able to arrange a special order through a store local to you.

Thanks heaps Austerra :) Wow, I couldnt even determine that on google!!! I have been in contact with our WA show supplies shop, but will also get in touch with Rudducks!! Thanks again :thumbsup:

Hi Lab Rat.

We (K9+ Soft Dog Crates) stock a full range of replacement skins for our crates. Many of them fit straight onto Noz2Noz frames.

If you wish to find out if we have a skin to fit your frame, please send us an email

[email protected]

Please include the model and dimensions (L x W x H) of your crate and we will see if we can assist you.

Added, now not certain if you are referring to a Crate Skin or Crate Carry Bag, but we have both. :)

Meg

Hi Lab Rat.

We (K9+ Soft Dog Crates) stock a full range of replacement skins for our crates. Many of them fit straight onto Noz2Noz frames.

If you wish to find out if we have a skin to fit your frame, please send us an email

[email protected]

Please include the model and dimensions (L x W x H) of your crate and we will see if we can assist you.

Added, now not certain if you are referring to a Crate Skin or Crate Carry Bag, but we have both. :)

Meg

Hi Meg, Yep Im referring to the actual crate skin :)

I will send you an email! Thankyou so much for your reply :D

Suzie

Hi Lab Rat.

[email protected]

Meg

Hi Meg, Yep Im referring to the actual crate skin :)

I will send you an email! Thankyou so much for your reply :D

Suzie

You are very welcome Suzie.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Meg