Bairnsdale Shows 31/9 - 1&2/10

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the ppl's who were at B/dales dog shows over the weekend, I would like to know who was the photographer there. I did catch out of my eye he took a few pics of our whippets on the table. Also would like to know if anybody got pics of our mirrored whippets in the brace either Sat or Sun.:D

For all the ppl's who were at B/dales dog shows over the weekend, I would like to know who was the photographer there. I did catch out of my eye he took a few pics of our whippets on the table. Also would like to know if anybody got pics of our mirrored whippets in the brace either Sat or Sun.:D

There was a photographer from the Bairnsdale Advertiser there taking pics, you'll need to buy the Bairnsdale papers to see what pics went in :laugh: Also BBJ was taking pics, she may have some of your guys. Thanks so much for the lend of the coat on Friday, would have got drowned without it :D

There was a photographer from the Bairnsdale Advertiser there taking pics, you'll need to buy the Bairnsdale papers to see what pics went in :laugh: Also BBJ was taking pics, she may have some of your guys. Thanks so much for the lend of the coat on Friday, would have got drowned without it :D

No worries anytime, better than getting drowned & end up with a cold :D

I will contact the B/dale Addy & find out, thanks for the heads up I will also get in contact with BBJ & find out if she has any pic's :D