Bairnsdale Trial In November

• 2 weeks later...

we will be at B/dale, trying to decide, I have 2 in CCD, 1 in Novice & 4 that can do Rally Novice, :confused: my novice boy needs his 3rd pass for title, we thought we would have a crack at Rally, just cant workout which classes to do

my other half has been asked to Steward, me emergency steward :laugh:, oh that will be a busy day :laugh:

we will be at B/dale, trying to decide, I have 2 in CCD, 1 in Novice & 4 that can do Rally Novice, :confused: my novice boy needs his 3rd pass for title, we thought we would have a crack at Rally, just cant workout which classes to do

my other half has been asked to Steward, me emergency steward :laugh:, oh that will be a busy day :laugh:

Decisions, decisions- so looking forward to meeting/catching up with people at Bairnsdale and Morwell. :D

oh yea for anybody who needs Trial equipment, we will have it all at B/dale trial in Nov,

eg: scent discrimination articles,

scent discrimination articles with tongs, Sterilized in containers ready to use,

seekbacks,

face washers,

gloves,

Aluminum foldable Send to Boxes

All articles can be bought as sets or individuals

All items are made to to ANKC Rules & Regs

leather leads collars, ( diff styles & lengths) all our leather is genuine Aussie leather straight from the Tannery.

oh yea for anybody who needs Trial equipment, we will have it all at B/dale trial in Nov,

scent discrimination articles with tongs, Sterilized in containers ready to use,

seekbacks,

face washers,

gloves,

leather leads collars, ( diff styles & lengths) all our leather is genuine Aussie leather straight from the Tannery.

no wine???

seekbacks,

face washers,

gloves,

no wine???

:rofl: maybe if we get a couple of Rally Novice titles & that elusive 3rd pass for Novice title,

yes I have decided who is going into what classes, just now have to fill out the entries & send them off

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case anyone is thinking of going down to Bairnsdale the link below is for a pet friendly motel-dogs are permitted in rooms. the cost is $90 for a double room.

He asked if the dog was well behaved and then added if I would like to answer that after the trial :laugh:

www.comfortinnkansascity.com.au

Hi Sue,

I'm trying to sign up for the Rally O and jumping for this trial. Do you have a contact other than the PO Box for the obedience club?

Cheers,

Eileen

Just in case anyone is thinking of going down to Bairnsdale the link below is for a pet friendly motel-dogs are permitted in rooms. the cost is $90 for a double room.

He asked if the dog was well behaved and then added if I would like to answer that after the trial :laugh:

Hi Sue,

I'm trying to sign up for the Rally O and jumping for this trial. Do you have a contact other than the PO Box for the obedience club?

Cheers,

Eileen

No I don't. Do you have a problem? Can I help?

Hi Sue,

Cheers,

Eileen

Hi Ellen what would you like to know ???

Guess you're a bit far away to come over for the weekend whitka :laugh:

My entries for Bairnsdale and Morwell are in the mail. Looking forward to it - though I've entered so many things, I think I'll be running like a cut cat - but hey - travelling all that way, might as well have lots of fun while I'm at it. :laugh:

My entries for Bairnsdale and Morwell are in the mail. Looking forward to it - though I've entered so many things, I think I'll be running like a cut cat - but hey - travelling all that way, might as well have lots of fun while I'm at it. :laugh:

I am re-thinking my entries and may only go to Morwell. I need 2 passes to get my Novice Rally title and since Waldo passed his CCD we have not quite got to CD standard yet. I think I will enter Rally Novice & CD at Morwell only.

Just a little to far plus I think my mum would be very upset if I came all way the back home just to check out the trials :laugh:

I always had the best days at Barinsdale trials.