Found -black Poodle Mix? Canberra

Hi, As usual all the locals come to our home.. Kambah ACT

Found in my front yard this afternoon a Black Min Poodle Bitch.. Seems a fairly old dog has cataracts and is wearing a red anti bark collar ( doesnt work tho!!)

If any Canberra carers are aware of this little girl please let me know.. PH 02 62318054

Listed at DAS, RSPCA & local vets.. Will chip check her in the morning if still here..

THANKS.. !!

There is a black pom with white tips on back toes that went missing in Gilmore (not that far away) that a poster has just been sent around today. I'm sure its not it though? Dogs name is Reggie.

I would get her to the vet asap before they shut to check for chip - someone could be missing her terribly - the quicker you check, the quicker she will hopefully go home.

There is a black pom with white tips on back toes that went missing in Gilmore (not that far away) that a poster has just been sent around today. I'm sure its not it though? Dogs name is Reggie.

I would get her to the vet asap before they shut to check for chip - someone could be missing her terribly - the quicker you check, the quicker she will hopefully go home.

I would make the trip to the "after hours" vet in Fyshwick asap as Andrea says if she is chipped I am sure her owners would love to get her back now rather than sit at home worrying themselves sick wondering if she is alive or dead, especially if she has never been away from home overnight, please take her now rather than wait till morning.

Maree

CPR

Chip checked... no details.. Weston Creek vet have taken her as I have recently had KC at home here..

She's a lovely old chook about 10 years old.. solid black with white patch on chest.. Has cataracts that dont seem to bother her... She was happy to move in and didnt mind being crated away from the other dogs.. Just curled up for a rest after her adventure..

If she isnt claimed would make a great rescue for an older family..

Will check in on her tomorrow.. She is listed at all the local vets & pounds so hopefully they will be looking..

Will do a mail drop in the area if owners not found.. Maybe someone knows her.. When I door knocked today no one even recognised her as a local..

Guest lavendergirl

Old, cataracts, anti bark collar - pounds to peanuts she has been dumped. Poor old girl - hope something works out for her.

I think in her last post, garnali wrote: "Weston Creek vet have taken her as I have recently had KC at home here."

Thanks, I read that but was wondering if she has gone home as the vets have to send them to the pound if the owners don't come looking etc, just thought there might have been an update, but I will ring the vets tomorrow myself and let others know that are interested in knowing.

Maree

CPR