Greencross Rutherford Open Day (hunter Valley)

Everythings Shiny

Hi guys!

My clinic is relaunching after being renovated and I'd love for fellow Dolers to come check us out.

We are having a sausage sizzle with proceeds going to Guide Dogs.

We're also having displays from Hills, Eukanuba, and several other companies setting up in the mall here at Rutherford. We are also hoping Dog Rescue Newcastle will be having a display on the day (just awaiting confirmation)

The clinic is having discount microchipping ($15), free dental checks, clinic tours, veterinary advice, face painting and some of our pets.

We're also having some prizes to give away on the day: Conditions apply - see staff or PM me for details.

1) Free Desexing

2) Free Grooming

3) Free Dental

We're located in West Mall Rutherford.

Hope to see you guys there!

Hi guys!

My clinic is relaunching after being renovated and I'd love for fellow Dolers to come check us out.

We are having a sausage sizzle with proceeds going to Guide Dogs.

We're also having displays from Hills, Eukanuba, and several other companies setting up in the mall here at Rutherford. We are also hoping Dog Rescue Newcastle will be having a display on the day (just awaiting confirmation)

The clinic is having discount microchipping ($15), free dental checks, clinic tours, veterinary advice, face painting and some of our pets.

We're also having some prizes to give away on the day: Conditions apply - see staff or PM me for details.

1) Free Desexing

2) Free Grooming

3) Free Dental

We're located in West Mall Rutherford.

Hope to see you guys there!