Cooma And District Kennel And Obedience Club Shows

merijigs

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the entries for the Cooma Shows are closing this Friday 28th September. Entries can be made with Ozentries up until that day. To those who are already entered, the Club Committee look forward to making your time at Cooma a good time. Remember that early October can still be cool so pack some thermals and a jacket. We are still needing a Judge for Junior Handlers at lunchtime on Saturday and need one more Ring Steward for all three days. If anyone is able to help us out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks anyway.

Further information for those coming to the Cooma shows. There is a public hydrobath dog wash at the Shell Service Station in the main street (Sharp Street). Don't know what it is like but I guess it could help if your dog somehow got itself into a big mess.

Also, for a budget price, someone trained to implant the newly accredited mini-microchips will be available.

Hope to see you all there. :)

Thanks anyway.

Further information for those coming to the Cooma shows. There is a public hydrobath dog wash at the Shell Service Station in the main street (Sharp Street). Don't know what it is like but I guess it could help if your dog somehow got itself into a big mess.

Also, for a budget price, someone trained to implant the newly accredited mini-microchips will be available.

Hope to see you all there. :)

Really miffed about not getting to this Show. Have not been to Cooma since I was in High School so wanted to see the changes. frown.gif

Now have to check that the other entries I posted at the same time have made it. I posted early September. icon_smile_mad.gif

Edited by Bilbo Baggins