Sammy The Anti-gardener And His Big Weekend

Katdogs

Supersized Sam is 15kg :eek:

We were thinking he was a bit skinny last night, but at the vet today for his final vacc and he's almost too much to lift onto the table! He's so shiny and happy though, and doesn't care at all about needles if there's liver near his nose. He was quite upset that a rabbit in a crate in the reception area wouldn't play. He's still squeaky like a puppy when he's sad (leaving Stevie when we drove away) or trying to get a rabbit to play.

For anyone coming to the BBQ on Saturday, I'll decide on Friday if the weather forecast is too awful and post something here. Anyone I haven't heard from or forgot to invite, please let me know if you want to come along!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been chewing my spinach since he arrived and the parsley got squished yesterday but today was the first real attack on a pot plant :(

He'd better not keep grabbing at OH's beloved grapevine or teenage frangipani. Lucky he's very cute!

Tonight we realised he sticks out nose and tail completely under OH's recliner footstool (his favourite place). He grew another two inches of spine when we weren't watching :(

So best of luck with the weather and I hope you all have a great day on the 16th. Hugs for the big boy Sam. His sister and Aunty Tua & Uncle Croftie will be doing this on the weekend. The Labs in the photo are from left to right are 11 month old Pania, 2 year old Heeni te Anna and Sammy's sister Kura

http://www.cowraguardian.com.au/story/1298540/dogs-to-be-unleashed/?cs=593

Edited by Tapua

So which of your dogs are going to the Royal Easter Show Tapua? And what day are they on?

I have to go on Easter Sunday to see my friend's Weim compete, but could stretch to coming to see your lovely dogs on the day they are showing as well.

T.

So which of your dogs are going to the Royal Easter Show Tapua? And what day are they on?

I have to go on Easter Sunday to see my friend's Weim compete, but could stretch to coming to see your lovely dogs on the day they are showing as well.

T.

The Labs are on March 22nd I have Daffy Dog & Pania Puppy entered.

We're on tomorrow rain hail or shine.

At the moment it's shiny and nice :)

I can fit quite a few people into my dog-proof house so please come along - or ring me if you have any doubts.

I've got a job application to finish by 5pm today so please forgive me if I don't respond this afternoon :(

Cheers