Looking For My New Puppy

tandn

Hey everyone, Ive been looking at get a dalmatian puppy for awhile now, and my husband and i finally agreed from the start of the new year we can get one, problem is im finding it so hard to get in contact with a breeder.

Is there anyone on here that knows a dalmatian breeder that will be having a litter early next year?

thanks in advance

yeah i have and only 2 got back to me :( was just hoping to speak to a few more than that, was just hoping to be on at least 3 waiting lists to increase my chance of getting a puppy. thanks for replying

You could try going along to some shows or dog training (obedience/dog sports) clubs in your area and having a chat to any Dalmatian owners you see there. If there are any dog parks in your area you could go along there too (even without a dog) and chat to people.

The owner of the litter sister of my girl (an Aussie Shepherd) even had someone stop his car while they were on a walk and ask where her dog came from, apparently he'd been having trouble finding a breeder. She was wary of giving out the breeder details as our litter was likely a one off but she took the guy's details and passed them on to our breeder, who said he was happy to chat to him.

ETA - just don't be creepy about approaching random people on the street!! :)

You could try going along to some shows or dog training (obedience/dog sports) clubs in your area and having a chat to any Dalmatian owners you see there. If there are any dog parks in your area you could go along there too (even without a dog) and chat to people.

The owner of the litter sister of my girl (an Aussie Shepherd) even had someone stop his car while they were on a walk and ask where her dog came from, apparently he'd been having trouble finding a breeder. She was wary of giving out the breeder details as our litter was likely a one off but she took the guy's details and passed them on to our breeder, who said he was happy to chat to him.

ETA - just don't be creepy about approaching random people on the street!! :)

Thankyou i didnt even think about going to the shows its a good idea thankyou, how do i find out when they would be there? i would stop someone on the street but i never see any dalmatians around :(

Im located in melbourne so was looking at all vic breeders so i was able to meet them in person :)

Thanks guys