Canberra Carers - Arf, Cpr,cara Etc...

Hi All,

I have 1 extra large foldable crate, 1 solid large metal crate(doesnt fold)Plastic dog beds, Cane dog Beds, Small transport crates and a selection of collars & leads that I have collected over the past few years..

If anyone can use them I am happy for them to be collected from Kambah ACT..

Having a huge clean out and need the space.. Havent had the chance to give them a good clean but I know most would want to clean them yourself anyway.. All work well and are secure.. Suit small to medium sized dogs..

Let me know who would like them.. :thumbsup:

PM me for pick up this weekend..

Hi Alison,

I can pop over on the weekend and am not that far away - I would particularly be interested in any crates as some of mine are starting to become a little worse for wear. Some extra collars wouldn't go astray either.

Yes I would clean them myself anyway before they are used as then I can guarantee they have all been done the same.

If you pm me your address/number I'll try and make a time Saturday or Sunday that suits us both.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked most of this up about 2 weeks ago - I think someone else came out and got stuff before me but this is what I collected and is available:

2 x small-medium cane kidney shaped dog baskets

2 x small-medium plastic kidney shaped dog beds/baskets

2 x PP20 plastic crates - both shut but spring not working but can be manually locked

1 x PP40 plastic crate - again shuts but spring not working but can be manually locked

*One of these crates also is missing a carry handle

A plastic bag with some coats, collars and possibly leads (used) in there

1 x large black metal crate on wheels (looks like a big cage/crate - this is the only thing I am keeping

If you would like any of this stuff - please contact Chris T as usual. It will all be passed onto her for distrubtion to the various rescue groups who need or want it.

Thanks Alison.

Edited by Just Andrea