Monkey Face Dog

Alibi

She should only get between 4-5kg, she is currently 1.9kg at 4months. I can never understand why they are not more popular as the smooth coat is so easy care, they love other pets and love love people. They are really just a great little dog.

I 100% agree with the above statement. Monkey is an absolute cutie! Adorable. What kennel is he from?

I have a smoothcoat Mocha aka Roony as my housemate nicknamed him MochaRooney and then shortened it to Rooney :laugh: . He answers to both.

He lives in a very multi dog household. My housemate owns many dogs and guess who sits on her lap every night, it's funny he jumps up on her lap and immediately rolls onto his back for tummy rubs :laugh: whereas for me he jumps up for snuggles :)

Funniest funniest little dog and absolute delight to own. I too didn't realise how energetic they are but certainly know how to settle (preferably on a lap). Mocha loves chasing balls or rumbling with his nephew who is a coolie or his sister another coolie.

Oh and when they sit on your lap and just look up at you with those huge brown eyes :love: :love: :love:

Good luck with MOnkey, you are in for some fun times!

Thanks Beth and Raz, it made me laugh too :laugh:

Ons, Asti from a lovely breeder here in Brisbane, she is a Ravenspur pup.

You are not wrong about them being energetic, she is a jumping bean with no fear, but she does settle for a cuddle. Mine loves all dogs too, she was the social butterfly at puppy pre-school that just had to play with everyone no matter what the size. She is such a great little dog,so confident as not alot rattles her and really loving, i just love her to bits.

I would love to see some photos of your Mocha :thumbsup: I used to check out the griffon thread but it seems to have died :laugh: